My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Friday, October 25, 2013

The New Normal

Thank you so much for fasting for me and praying for me.

I can feel your love.

So, today is the day I am supposed to be feeling awful from the effects of my first chemo treatment.

But, as with everything on this journey, you just never know what to expect.

The doctors have postponed my chemo until next week as they have decided to run a few more, just to make sure they have all their ducks in a row.

So, I sit here with my mom, sewing Halloween costumes and feeling as normal as I have since this whole thing started.

And, all in all, it's about the best place I can be right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamee-
    I am praying fervently....I have been through similar with my husband, and I KNOW that when people pray, God ALWAYS moves. You are loved, supported and NEVER alone. Even when you are not aware or feeling it, someone is constantly praying and interceding on YOUR behalf...every second, everyday. - Robin Sturm

    ReplyDelete