My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Radioactive

I went in for a nuclear medicine test.

It was surreal.

The nuke tech (yes, that's what they call them) comes in wearing a lead lined apron carrying a vial in a lead lined container.

She was super sweet. And said, you're so lucky. We normally don't normally used red dye.

Yay me.

And the, as she is wearing all the protective gear she possibly can, she injects me.

And she says, you need to wait here now, cause you're radioactive.

Keith asked me later, "Did you sing the song radioactive?"

For real Keith Jones?

2 comments:

  1. I think my mind thinks like Keith's! (That's why I try to keep it shut, but I'm not so good at it!)

    The other night the Evanator came in after having a bad dream.
    Evan-- "Mom, a fox was chasing me!"
    Me-- "Well...did you ask him what it says?"
    Evan-- "That's not funny, Mom. I'm serious! And if you wanna really know, he said "BARK!"

    *(Hopefully, you know what I'm talking about here, but if not you should watch "What did the fox say?" on youtube with your kids. You'll get a good ridiculous laugh!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamee...you are brave. You are beautiful. You are a daughter of Heavenly Father. I am so lucky to have met you....even if it was only for a short time. Still not sure what to say to help. Just wish I were there to help with the kids and anything else you might need.

      Andrea.....you are so funny....and yes we know that song. Caleb taught himself to play it on the guitar and my 8 year old goes around the house singing it ALL THE TIME. I think it is getting a little old. Just a little. But so funny.

      Delete