My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Fast and A Prayer

Hi Everyone.

This is Denise, Tamee's friend.

I just wanted to let you all know that on Thursday, October 24, on Tamee's first day of Chemo, we are going to fast and pray for her.

We ask everyone who is fasting and praying to stop whatever you are doing at 1 pm, Eastern time, and pray specifically for Tamee. Pray for her by name. Ask the Lord for whatever blessings you think she needs at this time.

There is power in prayer and in fasting, and we know that our united efforts will bless her.

I know that all of Tamee's family would give anything to be here with her right now. Please know we are loving her the best we can until you get here.

xo

Denise

5 comments:

  1. We are all so grateful she has such a great ward and friends that take good care of her - we owe you and appreciate all you do. Love ~ Vonda (Tamees second oldest sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful. I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this too late to fast and pray today, but I am praying for Tamee to do well with the chemo and that she does not get too sick. I do not know Tamee but I have been where she is less than 3 years ago. Glad that she has a good support group.

    ReplyDelete