My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wait Until Tomorrow

So chemo was rotten.

I was sick for about 10 days and felt much better just in time for Thanksgiving.

It was funny. All my food aversions went away. I didn't even really have a headache.

But I did find that I was easily tired. I would do a little shopping and put up a tree, and then need a four hour nap.

As the dance teacher said today, "You don't look anything like a chemo patient."

Wait until you see me tomorrow.

Cause I get to do it all over again.

But thankfully, sweet Keith bought me a 2nd fridge and got new blinds for the whole house. I think not having to grocery shop as often, and being able to be on the main floor will do much to improve my spirits this go round.

Vonda gets here tomorrow and I'll be grateful for the help.

She will stay through the roughest part and hopefully, I'll feel better just in time for Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Tamee, Jeff and I send our thoughts and best wishes your way. We'll be praying for you!!

    Jeff and Wendy Bushman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the 2nd fridge. I mean yay for all of it…but that 2nd fridge will really make things so much easier…and easier to eat healthy. We just stocked both of our fridgerators with boxes of salad and spinach, and 20 pounds of apples and 10 bags of cuties. Hopefully we're good for a couple of weeks. Good luck today sister. We're thinking about you lots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my heart today Tamee. We continue to send up prayers for you and the whole family. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am watching the First Presidency Christmas devotional and I can't stop thinking of you. How I love you and your precious family. I wish I could take this from you, I know all too well the cost of this terrible beast cancer. I also know that you are in good hands. (Heavenly Father never lets us go) I also know the blessings that come in unexpected ways and pray you see them when you need them. Yaaah for the fridge and blinds! Call me when you don't want to talk about cancer, I will tell you all about my new house! Love you, Ruth

    ReplyDelete