My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

All is Well

Last Thursday, when I took the lower dose of chemo, I had two goals in mind.
Don't throw up and stay out of the hospital!
I have big goals, I know?
So I started the anti-nausea medicine immediately after my treatment, hydrated, and went straight to bed. 
Friday through Monday I had all the normal symptoms.  I was constantly nausea, tired, body aches, my eyes twitch and are light sensitive, heat flashes and night sweats.  
But I've started feeling a little better everyday, and I can see the light at the end.  
I've successful  had a week of no throwing up and no hospital visits that were not planned.

I did have a procedure done on Monday afternoon at Dr. William office in the hospital.   
Once again he ultrasound my breast, without finding the tumor.  Happy feeling!  
But he wanted to put a marker where the tumor was so that when they do the mastectomy and take out all the tissue they know what section had the tumor.  Then the pathologist can really check that area for cancer.  
So he numbed me up, and shot big medal needle/prob thing in where the tumor was, then released a marker in my breast.  A little painful but not that bad.  

So all is well.  
I'm doing well.  
Kids are loving having Grandma Hatch here for Valentines.  
Grandma is awesome and on top of every.  
Landon's over his ear infection.   
Keith is busy and helpful as usual.  
And of course we are going to have another stinking snow day on Thursday, because we have a snow day every time I do chemo.  
Can not wait for SPRING to come! 
  

2 comments:

  1. Josh wants to know if you will set off the alarms at the airport? He thinks that is cool. Glad you are making it though better this time. Love you and still praying every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! Have a good weekend, Tamee.

    ReplyDelete