My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Bear getting ready to Hibernate!

The week before I get ready to start another chemotherapy round, I start to feel like an old bear getting ready to hibernating!

Bears forge for food and eat a lot to fatten up!

I grocery shop like week long blizzard is coming in and I want go out to eat to all the yummy restaurants that I won't be about to eat for a week.

Bears prepare the den.

I clean my house like a pregnant women nesting.

I sure bears mate, party with friends and exercise, but I just don't have time for that.

As I begin my hyphenation, I have to remind my self that it is just one week, and not they whole winter. Although some days it seems like we've hibernating during this whole winter.

1 comment:

  1. This fall though…no hibernating…just an awesome girls trip filled with yummy restaurants partying with friends (no mating or exercising), and SHOPPING!!!!! Good luck this week sister. I hope today's peanut butter shot goes well!

    ReplyDelete