My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Friday, January 17, 2014

Random events,and eliminates for the week

Met with the Doctor Moore last week to get a stronger drug for the nausea and vomiting.
He prescribed a lovely little concoction of Zofran, Ativan, and Lorazepam.

We had a few problems getting the insurance to cover the high dose and three month prescription due to the price, but Keith was able to negotiate one month.  Happy to have it and it seems to be helping.

That being said,  we've had the stomach flu going through our house for about a week, so I've done my share of the throwing up.

Just last night we had Garrett and Kendall up all night.  Poor Keith truly wants to just throw away the bathroom mats and buy again rather than salvage those suckers.  Hoping that this bug is soon to leave our house.

The medicine I'm taking makes me a little loopy, so I have made some pretty nuckeye moves.

Many burnt meals.

I have numb fingers and toes, so I keep dropping and bumping into things.  Its called Neropathy.  I've found that a heating pad or gloves helps.

It was a rainy Tuesday so I went to pick up the kids from the bus stop.  Miss judged my turning radius and put the front our minivan in the ditch in front of our house.  Then tried to get out by myself.  back - forth - back - forth. BAD

Sweet neighbors tried to help but AAA was needed.

Funny thing about my hair falling out, is that they hair that didn't fall out, still grows!  So I was looking a little shaggy.  I decided to give myself a buzz cut with a 1 and 2 guard.  Odd feeling as a women to give yourself a high and tight cut.

That being said I have also lost all the hair everywhere else on my body.  And I mean everywhere!

I am feeling better and able to get a few things ready for Kendall's birthday and baptism.

So grateful for great friends that watch my kids, clean up there vomit, clean my house, drive me around, check on me, pray for me and love me.  

1 comment:

  1. Not by you to watch your kids or clean up puke but sure praying for you each and every day! You are one strong lady!!! Sending hugs your way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete