My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Plan For Now

So, I am starting chemo on Thursday.

I will have chemo on the same schedule as I originally thought.

A treatment on Thursday. 5 days of feeling cruddy. A couple weeks to recover. And then another treatment 3 weeks after the first one.

Right now I am scheduled for 6 chemo treatments -- this is to address the breast cancer.

Depending on the results of the abdominal biopsy, I could have another couple months of treatment, followed by radiation, surgery, recovery and then reconstructive surgery.

This is the plan for now. Stay tuned. It could change tomorrow. : )

Thank you so much for your prayers and love. I feel so cared about.

Everyone has been so kind and generous. I know that when someone you love is sick, the first thing you want to do is help - right then.

I just wanted you know that we are being taken care of right now. We are good for meals and for help.

And for those of you who have asked what you can to do help - I really am learning to take help when I need it and I promise that I will reach out when there really is a need. We even have someone coordinating all that for us.

But please know, for right now, we are okay.

5 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for the update. We pray for you every day at our house & it's helpful to know what kind of things to ask for. I'm glad you got that canteloupe-sized mass out, and hope each day that recovery gets a little better. We love you Tamee!
    -Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're being well taken care of. That's a perk to being so awesome and friendly and happy and fun and awesome. Sadly, I just have awesome working for me, not so friendly, happy or fun. haha~ Love you sis….

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are in my thoughts and prayers...I'm a 5 year survivor and I promise you will get through this! It's a tough road but a road that does end! 6 treatments, radiations, reconstruction, you can do it... I can now tell others you can do it! I understand every part of your journey!! love to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of prayers coming your way Tamee! Sent you a text! CLAIM THE VICTORY!

    ReplyDelete